HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Management of the Galaxy Hotel kindly requests that you observe the following rules and regulations to ensure a safe and enjoyable stay.
- Hotel rooms are offered by the day. The check-in time starts at 14:00, and the check-out time is at noon the following day.
- Where the length of stay has not been specified while taking the room, it is assumed that the room is let for a day.
- A Hotel Guest is any person who has concluded a contract with the Hotel or has brought in his/her luggage, which may be interpreted as an intention to do so.
- To extend your stay, you are asked to notify the Reception before 10:00 on the original check-out day.
- Your stay will be extended subject to room availability.
- Hotel guests may not transfer the room to another person even if the period for which the room has been paid for has not expired.
- Visitors may remain in the Hotel room between 7:00 and 22:00.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accommodate a person who during his/her previous stay flagrantly infringed Hotel rules causing damage to the property of the Hotel or other guests, or inflicting injury to other guests or Hotel staff or other persons on the hotel premises, or who disturbed quiet enjoyment or the functioning of the Hotel. The Hotel refuses to serve the guests who are under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances.
- The Hotel accepts animals for an additional pay, after prior notification at the time of reservation.
- The Hotel provides services according to the category and the standard awarded. Should guests have any reservations about the quality of services, they are requested to submit such complaints to the Reception to ensure prompt response of the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall ensure:
a. full and unrestrained rest to Hotel Guests,
b. safety of stay, including the security of personal data,
c. professional and courteous services,
d. housekeeping and repair work in the absence of the guests or, subject to obtaining express consent of the guests, in their presence,
e. efficient technical service; in the event of defects that cannot be removed, the Hotel shall strive to offer a different room or mitigate inconveniences in any other manner.
- Guests should inform the Reception about the damage immediately after it has been discovered.
- The liability of the Hotel for any damage or loss of cash, securities, jewellery, valuables and objects of artistic or scientific value shall be limited if such items have not been deposited for safekeeping at the Reception. In the event of a loss of or damage to the items specified above, the compensation shall not exceed the amount determined in compliance with the Regulation by the Minister of Justice of 24 July 1998 concerning the limitation of liability of persons who run hotels or similar establishments for profit (Dziennik Ustaw of 1998, No. 117, item 758, as amended). The Hotel shall refuse to accept oversized, items of excessive value, and items which pose a security threat.
- The Hotel may refuse to accept luggage for safekeeping in periods other than the guests’ stay; the same applies to items which are not deemed personal.
- The Hotel curfew lasts from 22:00 to 7:00 the following day.
- The conduct of guests and persons who use the services of the Hotel should not disturb quiet enjoyment of other guests. The Hotel may refuse to render any further services to a person who is in breach of this principle.
- In the event of permanent arduous behaviour, the Hotel may inform the Police.
- Hotel Guests shall be materially liable for any damage caused to Hotel equipment due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
- You should inform the Reception desk about any damage immedietly.
- Room equipment pricelist is available at the hotel Reception.
- For reasons of fire safety, the use of candles, heating elements, irons and similar devices which do not constitute the equipment of the room is strictly prohibited. In case of not complying with applicable fire regulations by the hotel Guests, resulting in a fire alarm or fire brigade intervention, Hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest with the costs of intervention of the fire brigade as well as other operating costs, according to the current price lists of the fire system operator.
- Smoking in the Hotel is allowed only in designated areas. The Hotel provides smoking rooms. In cause of rules violation a charge 250 PLN apply.
Any personal property left in the Hotel room shall be delivered to the address indicated by guests. Where such requests have not been made, the Hotel shall keep such property, except for foodstuffs, for 3 months.
These Rules and Regulations are laid down in line with the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 on the Civil Code.
Management of the Galaxy Hotel****