DISCOVER THE HERITAGE AND NATURAL ASSETS OF LESSER POLAND!
Enjoy a tasting at "Jurassic Vineyards!" We're taking off in May with the Amonit Winery located in the buffer zone of the Ojcowski National Park in Cianowice - about 20 km from Krakow. It is a lovely vineyard with great wine and, if the weather is good, a view of the Tatra Mountains. The program includes wine tasting with refreshments in the form of local products: cheese, cold cuts and our own bread.
-transportation to the site and return
-wine tasting with refreshments in the form of local products: cheese, cured meats and own bread
-Polish/English language guide
We will soon give new proposals for dates.!
Plan of departure of May tour 29.04 and 06.05.2023r
- 15:00 - pick up Galaxy Hotel
- 15:15 - next stop Matejki Square
- 15:15 - 16:00 -drive to the vineyard
- 16:00 - 18:45 - visit to a vineyard
(guided tour of the winery about 1h, tasting about 1h, breaks, restroom, spare time at a leisurely pace).
- 18:45 - 19:00 pick up for departure
- 19:00 - 19:45 - return to the hotel
- 199 PLN/person
- 299 PLN/2 person
- 498 PLN/3 person
- Kids: 69 PLN ( the price quoted is for the ride and refreshments )
+48 12 354 59 40
+48 12 342 81 00